Currently having only 30 stores in 9 states of India.
& Now ready to spread its wings to all over India.
- The company was started by a freedom fighter Late Suresh Chandra Day.
- He nurtured a dream to make durable and decent shoes that could be affordable for every Indian. This dream came true when Sreeleathers was founded, as a small and humble organization in jamsedpur.
- ompany Founded in 1991 as CAT Financial Services Ltd, and changed to Sreeleathers Limited in 2010.
- ØThe company is engaged in the business of dealing in all kinds of footwear and leather accessories.
- It is also engaged as retailer and wholesaler of footwear and leather articles.
- Today, Sreeleathers caters to public demand not only with the widest range of shoes, but also with allied products and accessories.
- The Company has around 30 retail outlets (including outlets owned by franchise), spread over 9 states.
- Market Cap : 672 Cr [ Micro Cap]
- PE Ratio : 34.62
- Price to book value: 2.69
- EPS : 7.73